Tuesday, October 15, 2013

“Illustrate a Story”

Project #3

http://storycorps.org/listen/happy-dodson-and-taz-roman/

 This is a story of Happy Dodson and Taz Roman, they are two motorcycle riders, but not just any riders. If people were to see them ride down the street they will be scared of them and their gang. The two bikers are from a group called Bikers Against Child Abuse. They protect and help kids from abusive adults. I myself don't have any kids but someday I will and I would like nothing to happen to them. I want to know that when I am not around nothing will happen to them, that they will be safe from any harm.







In my picture I have a little girl that was being abused by two people. Once they seen the group of bikers they started to go the other way so they won't get hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment